As some motivational speakers suggest (although I do not usually buy motivational speeches): if you have dreams or targets, write them down publicly so that everybody (or maybe “everything”) knows and consequently they might conspire in helping you to achieve it. So here they are.
- Travel more (planned: Sukabumi in February, Nusa Tenggara in April, South Korea in October; tentative: Java Road Trip or Brisbane sometime between July and August).
- Find new work experience (hint hint).
- Take GMAT/GRE examination.
- Reactivate my Computers for Indonesia.
- Establish TOKI Alumni Association.
- Start disciplined monthly saving.